To ensure the effective and accurate control of materials according to cGMP, maintaining contact between all internal departments on a day-to-day basis. Ensuring all components are booked in and located on the stock system in a timely manner.
· Make sure all goods delivered are labelled and stored (as per current SOP)
· Ensure all goods are checked and recorded (as per current SOP)
· Ensure the proper control of goods and stock in the warehouse (as per current SOP)
· Control the movement of all goods between Production, Warehouse, and secondary sites (as per current SOP)
· Make sure the correct shipment of goods out from Central Pharma (as per current SOP)
· Identify and resolve any stock movement issue that could affect production/picks/customer stock.
· To aid and perform routine cycle counts with the Finance team.
· Report any defects/faults concerning racking or lifting equipment.
· Maintain contact with all internal departments as necessary to assist in effective problem solving of stock issues.
· To assist in pallet consolidation & space utilisation.
· To produce the Daily Goods In/Out sheet.
· Monitor Pester/shrink wrap and pallet wrap levels.
· To take booking in calls and record goods in on system.
· To load or unload vehicles when required to support the Warehouse team.
· To support in the picking of orders for production when required.
· To ensure that all returns from production are processed daily.
The above is not a complete and exhaustive list and other duties may be required to be undertaken as and when necessary.
Skills & Competencies:
· Forklift truck licence.
· Good numeracy and IT skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to work well as part of a team.
· Ability to work accurately and methodically.
· Ability to plan and organise workload.
· Ability to accurately complete paperwork and stock items.
· Flexible approach to duties and tasks.
· Ability to work to short lead times.
· Ability to work on own initiative.