Customer Account Executive
Provide efficient administration and servicing of the designated customer base, together with reception/administration duties, completing documentation to high standard.
- Ensure customer enquiries and orders are processed efficiently and professionally.
- Compile a weekly management report of orders received.
- Handle efficiently and professionally all aspects of allocated customer accounts.
- Raise production specifications in response to customer orders and handling associated paperwork.
- Ensure customer supplied componentry is available when required by the Logistics Manager.
- Answer all customer calls efficiently and professionally.
- Prepare/organise the preparation of stock reports and order completion schedules as and when necessary.
- Ensure that order confirmations are prepared and sent within three working days from receipt of order.
- Assemble new enquiry files and arrange estimates in response to the receipt of order enquiry forms from the external sales team and current customers.
- General reception and telephone work, ensuring that all messages are processed in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with other account executives.
- You may be required to train others as part of your role.
- Complete other ad hoc tasks requested by the manager.
The above is not a complete and exhaustive list and other duties may be required to be undertaken as and when necessary.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients.
- At least 2 years customer service experience
- Professional handling of customer enquiries.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills for day-to-day workload.
- Works very well on own initiative and within a team.
- Flexible in supporting business needs.
- Increase customer productivity.
This position is supported by the Supply Chain Manager. This role has direct working relationships with Quality, Production and Warehouse, these relationships are critical to the success of the business.
The Account Executive will be measured on the delivery and quality of all paperwork, the service offered to customers, individual and team KPIs. The improved profile of what Central Pharma consider to be service excellence.
What Central Pharma can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Progression
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Refer a Friend recruitment scheme
- Free refreshments on site
- Free parking on site.
Job Type: Full-time
15th June 2023
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Drop us a message to discover our full range of services tailored to your business and find out how Central Pharma can be your intelligent pharmaceutical partner.